R.A.P. - Why?

Lyrics Written By R.A.P.
Recorded & Mixed By R.A.Prod. At Rap House.


Produced By The Beat Basement.

Stream

Stream/Download

Lyrics

Have you ever had a hater in your face?,
And they only mad cuz you getting cake,
It's ok, I see em everyday,
I got nothing to say, unless it'll make me money,
Cuz to let you know boy i do not play,
I really hate it when they are fake,
And when they shoot they got blanks,
And they have no money in their bank,
I don't have any time to waste,
Keep my money inside a briefcase,
And money I will chase in yo face without any disturbance,
Without any interruption,
that's the end of the discussion,
these rappers ain't nothing these boys be fronting when they see me stunting,
Since my crew always stays the flyest,
And our ... gets clients the highest,
If you try to fight it, you know I'll knock yo teeth out like gingivitis,
I'm sorry my chain sneezed cuz it's sick,
Yea boy jewels is what I'm rocking,
And up in this ... I got my click who''s on their pivot trying to get it,

Why do haters hate and think that I'm a joke?,
Cuz they ain't making money and they still broke,
And all the rhymes they come with are wack and they cannot rap so they swagger jack
x2

If we have any complications,
And you are not cooperating,
you know I'm willing to fill in like a game of operation,
I am what the streets want to hear,
I've been doing this rapping for bout a year,
When I rap I put rappers in fear, but the crowd cheers, they happy I'm here,
When I say my city I mean Jacksonville,
Right now that is where I live,
Don't worry I got Detroit in my heart even from the start it's been hard,
I do not fake, ask my click,
I do not steal other people's hits,
I just use a description to describe your imitation of the realest one,
I ain't fake I'm a 100% real, and I'm not gone lie I'm trying to eat a meal,
That's why my hands on the steering wheel, with my mind on a mill and grinding until,
Have you learned why these haters hate?,
Cuz while they rapping knowing they fake,
I'm pulling up in a whip today, that's got chicks amazed, handing out mixtapes,

Why do haters hate and think that I'm a joke?,
Cuz they ain't making money and they still broke,
And all the rhymes they come with are wack and they cannot rap so they swagger jack
x2

If you hating then you must have no life,
You must need to get laid, must have no wife,
Cuz besides this song I don't have no time,
To address you haters and even waste rhymes,
Instead of wasting time I'd rather be tasting wine,
Or chill with this girl with no waist who is fine,
Or see how much money I can make on the grind,
Or make a new beat and work on it's bass line,
Making moves fast I move wit haste with mine,
I'm working while yall hate on mine,
Yall need to put money & not me on ya mind,
I ran track so I can keep up this pace of mine,
Girls in my house cuz I like my place with dimes,
But I cant trap outta my place, ...,
I'm smoking throughout my space in time,
But keep it on the low so I wont have to face no time,

Why do haters hate and think that I'm a joke?,
Cuz they ain't making money and they still broke,
And all the rhymes they come with are wack and they cannot rap so they swagger jack
x2

No comments:

Post a Comment